GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) coaching classes
GRADUATE PHARMACY APTITUDE TEST (GPAT) is a national level entrance exam conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) each year as per the directions of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India.
Applicants need to get at least the minimum of cut off scores to secure admission for Masters in Pharmacy.
GPAT is a 3 hours online test which is conducted in a single session. GPAT score is accepted by all AICTE-Approved Institutions / University Departments / Constituent Colleges / Affiliated Colleges.
A few scholarships and other financial assistance in the field of Pharmacy are also given on the basis of the GPAT score.
Bachelor’s degree holders in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates) and those who are in the final year of B. Pharmacy course are eligible for appearing for GPAT.
Benefits of GPAT
- Eligible to get admission in prestigious colleges like NIPER, BCP, UIPS, UDCT, BHU, LMCP, MSU etc.
- Better knowledge of Various Pharmacy Subject according to topics which may help you
to crack Online Test series for GPAT & NIPER and Various Job interview for Pharma
- Validity of GPAT score is about 1 year.
- Government Scholarship of Rs.8000/- per month (Going to be Rs. 12000) and contingency grant Rs 5000/- per year.
- EIPS is a reputed classroom coaching Academy for GPAT.
- A highly qualified, skilled and motivated faculty is our intellectual capital.
- This talented resource pool enables the Academy to provide strategic insights, innovative Questionnaire practice & methodologies and inspiring learning experiences.
- Half fees will be charged from students who will crack our Entrance test.
- Fees will be refunded back to all India 10 rankers.
- Awards and Scholarships to GPAT toppers
Download GPAT Syllabus